Monday, September 15, 2008

The truth

I don't consider myself an expert in things financial. That said, things are very weird today.

Massive financial companies are teetering on extinction. Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Merrill Lynch and AIG. What is going on? All of this apparently brought on by irresponsible lending and greed.

And yet, today's PROFIT magazine highlights Canada's Hot 50. The #1 company with a two-year growth of almost 4,000%? www.MortgageBrokers.com.

What does all this mean for regular citizens like you and me?

What are the implications for homeowners, new and old?

The truth? Maybe we can't handle the truth?



No comments:

Who We Are...

My photo
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of digital real estate. This blog has undergone a variety of changes over the months and years. We started by highlighting inspirational people and stories. I've also been known to write about books and events I've attended. 2010 will be the beginning of a new era at KarimKanji.com. Our goal in 2010, and for the foreseeable future will be to offer helpful tips. Whether it be on how to properly market your product or company, use social media tools or how to be a cooler dad, this blog will aim to be, above all things, helpful. I hope you enjoy! kk